About us. About you.
And a little about where it all began.
Who are we? What do we do? What does that mean for you? Why we do what we do? Who is the person that started it all? These are good questions. Glad you asked.
Our vision is to support and empower people living with a disability to ensure they reach their full potential, achieve equality, independence, and a better quality of life.
Our model of personalised care ensures that your physical, emotional, cultural and domestic needs are valued, respected and catered for.
As we say, we’re here for you. When you become a client of Sparrow Care, you can expect:
- To be treated with dignity and respect
- Tolerance without any judgement about diversity. We’re welcoming and inclusive
- To experience a professional, welcoming, and inclusive team approach and working environment
- To feel that you belong and are a valued individual who can reach your full potential
- To be communicated with regularly and thoughtfully
- To be linked to any services we are unable to provide ourselves